Friday, March 04, 2005

[itsdifferent] Search for Ebooks via Google







Really very good.



Bellow is a search technique for e-books in google.com

Alternatively you can also use power of google.com with the help of

www.soople.com

 

you can also try:

computer networks filetype:pdf

in the search box.



Regards,

cg



---------- keep it UP Jatin: --------------

> Hi...

>

> Here is small tip to search for EBooks/whitepapers in Google.

> Put following line in Search box:

>

> allinurl: +(rar|chm|zip|pdf|tgz|doc) TheTitle

>

> Replace the word TheTitle with the title of the book u want.

> If not successful then try using space between words of title.

> Also u can give name of the author some times it works too.

> Don't give up hope soon... I've found exact same book even on 15th or

> 20th page.

>

> Some successful examples:

>

> allinurl: +(rar|chm|zip|pdf|tgz|doc) Da Vinci Code

> allinurl: +(rar|chm|zip|pdf|tgz|doc) Dennis Ritchie

> allinurl: +(rar|chm|zip|pdf|tgz|doc) Computer Networks

>

> Hope it'll be helpful.

> Enjoy!

>

>













Note: This Group is not a Job Searching Group, so please co-operate and dont transfer any kind of job related material across this Group.AnyOne doing so can be banned from the Group

Thanx , Group Co-Ordinators












Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENT
click here





Yahoo! Groups Links




4 comments:

job opportunitya said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
You must peep out my plastic surgery gone bad blog.

job opportunitya said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Check out my vaginal plastic surgery blog, please!

job opportunitya said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
In my spare time I will look for your plastic surgery california blog.

job opportunitya said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
I beg of you, just check out my plastic surgery new jersey blog.