Friday, March 04, 2005

[itsdifferent] Server.Transfer Question





hi,



A quick question...



how can we transfer a control from asp page to aspx

page

means in asp page

server.transfer("DotNEtPage.aspx")



Would appreciate an immediate response.



Thanks.





(Sorry for previois mail with wrong subject)







Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com











Note: This Group is not a Job Searching Group, so please co-operate and dont transfer any kind of job related material across this Group.AnyOne doing so can be banned from the Group

Thanx , Group Co-Ordinators












Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENT
click here





Yahoo! Groups Links




2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Search for my plastic surgery boston blog, it will leave you speechless.

job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Where you been? You have got to look at my plastic surgery staten island blog!