Friday, March 04, 2005

[itsdifferent] white paper of XML webservice



Dear Group Member



Read this white paper of XML webservice





http://gotdotnet.com/team/XMLwebservices/gxa_overview.aspx







Dipesh Parekh





Contact Me :



dipesh_it@yahoo.co.in



dipesh_it2000@yahoo.com



dipesh_it@indiatimes.com











     

           

__________________________________

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web

http://birthday.yahoo.com/netrospective/





Note: This Group is not a Job Searching Group, so please co-operate and dont transfer any kind of job related material across this Group.AnyOne doing so can be banned from the Group

Thanx , Group Co-Ordinators












Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENT
click here





Yahoo! Groups Links




2 comments:

Home Wiring Articles said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
I hope you had a chance to check out my blue tooth nokia 3220 blog.

job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Please proceed to my plastic surgery colorado blog when you find the time.