Thursday, March 17, 2005

Re: [itsdifferent] Will Windows work continuously for more than 49.7 days?

hello sir,

         I am also heared this news before few years.

I think this is true,but many of the compnaies servers are based on the non stop process.How it will work?

Think of this if you want to know about this best you test this with your computer.All the best.

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

Note: This Group is not a Job Searching Group, so please co-operate and dont transfer any kind of job related material across this Group.AnyOne doing so can be banned from the Group
Thanx , Group Co-Ordinators



Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENT
click here


Yahoo! Groups Links

3 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Sweetie, go and search my plastic surgery loan blog for what you need.

job opportunitya said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
I know that you love my work so, look up my bad plastic surgery picture blog.

job opportunitya said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
Please consider looking at my plastic surgery boston blog.