Thursday, March 17, 2005

Re: [itsdifferent] Will Windows work continuously for more than 49.7 days?

Hi friend,

           i'm really gaining some knowledge from ur all mail's.

thanking you for this information.keep it up.

take care.bye...

      

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

Note: This Group is not a Job Searching Group, so please co-operate and dont transfer any kind of job related material across this Group.AnyOne doing so can be banned from the Group
Thanx , Group Co-Ordinators



Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENT
click here


Yahoo! Groups Links

4 comments:

final fantasy 10 fan art said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Please take a journey to my cash advance phoenix blog.

job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
Stop by and look at my orange county plastic surgery blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
Jump into my plastic surgery texas blog.

job opportunitya said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
Jump into my plastic surgery center blog.