Wednesday, April 06, 2005

[itsdifferent] Need Help

Hi Friends,
 
I want to make one jsp page which get rss feed and display in html file as condition given ( format) given in jsp page.  Its like parser...user input rss feed in text box then submit the button and then reading the rss feed it gives output in html formate..
 
Can anyone help me out..its urgetn..
 
Regards,
Yours Grateful

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

Note: This Group is not a Job Searching Group, so please co-operate and dont transfer any kind of job related material across this Group.AnyOne doing so can be banned from the Group
Thanx , Group Co-Ordinators




Yahoo! Groups Links



--
--
Regards...
/*******************************
itsDifferent
http://its-Different.blogspot.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/itsdifferent/join
http://groups.msn.com/its-Different/join
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/itsdifferent
*******************************/

4 comments:

Profession said...

high profile

HELLO itsDifferent

I was going to leave a little tip on New Years Resolutions and how to make the best of them.

Unfortunately, I would not be able to keep it brief.

Goal setting takes effort and you really have to know how to do it to do it well. Especially the follow-up.

That's why I've included a lot of FREE goal setting information on my website, to help folks like you be more successful.

In fact, you can start now, and get a head start on the new year - and the rest of your life.

Think goal setting isn't important?

Spend a little time at Developing Goals and you'll change your mind.

Have a GREAT day!

job opportunitya said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Go and find my plastic surgery before and after picture blog.

job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Please take a journey to my plastic surgery breast implant blog.

job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Stop by and look at my plastic surgery boston blog site.