Sunday, April 17, 2005

Re: [itsdifferent] Gujarati-literature-poet-author Slideshow

Thanks Ripesh for the link. I think all text there, are available on  www.gutenberg.org
But their study guides are cool.
Do you know any site that provide famous Gujarati works? or any site that enlist them.
 
Thanks again.
Jatin

Ripesh Shah <ripeshshah@gmail.com> wrote:

Free Online Literature with more than 2000 Classic Texts

Literature Book Notes, Author Biographies, Book Summaries and Reference Books

Read Classic Fiction, Drama, Poetry, Short Stories and Contemporary Articles and Interviews

Study Guides to the most read books and Help for Teachers

Research our Reference Books, Dictionaries, Quotations, Classic Non-fiction, Biographies and Religious Texts
 
Url
 
 
 


 



Note: This Group is not a Job Searching Group, so please co-operate and dont transfer any kind of job related material across this Group.AnyOne doing so can be banned from the Group
Thanx , Group Co-Ordinators



Do you Yahoo!?
Plan great trips with Yahoo! Travel: Now over 17,000 guides!

Note: This Group is not a Job Searching Group, so please co-operate and dont transfer any kind of job related material across this Group.AnyOne doing so can be banned from the Group
Thanx , Group Co-Ordinators




Yahoo! Groups Links

2 comments:

payday advance des moinesc said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Please examine my nokia 3220 data cable blog as soon as you can.

job opportunitya said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
If your look to uncover information, please visit my pro and cons of plastic surgery blog