Tuesday, May 24, 2005

[itsdifferent] Hey ;)



Hey itsdifferent@yahoogroups.com,
Your friends are in the hi5 network and would like you to join them! Join and you will immediately be connected to the people who have invited you, and others in their network!

hi5 is an online service that lets you meet others (more than 12 million members), share photos, browse profiles, and chat online!
We'll see you inside,

Harshad, Bhavesh, Ravi



Photos Online:
Journal Entries:
My First Journal:
I am thinking to launch my magazine ' talk n cafe' in july first week. I am planning to give free cd too but what u think will any body buy it for Rs. 40/-?? it is in english and it is monthly and it will be distributed nationally in india. Hey if you are interested in joining my magazine team , you are most welcome. just tell me in which way you can help me and you are in! I guess i am the youngest registered editor, printer and publisher of any english monthly magazine in india or atleast in gujarat state rit now.... Any argument???... Read more at hi5

This invitation was sent to itsdifferent@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Mukesh (mk_akar@yahoo.com).

If you do not wish to receive invitations from hi5 members, click on the link below:
http://www.hi5.com/friend/displayBlockInvite.do?inviteId=I4PN6JFAAR22309790i0


Note: This Group is not a Job Searching Group, so please co-operate and dont transfer any kind of job related material across this Group.AnyOne doing so can be banned from the Group
Thanx , Group Co-Ordinators




Yahoo! Groups Links

No comments: