Friday, July 08, 2005

[itsdifferent] BEST IS THE SELF APPRAISAL

One of the dumbest things you can do with money is spend it.
- Robert Wilson

 

   A little boy went into a drug store, reached for a  soda carton and pulled it over to the telephone. He  climbed onto the carton so that he could reach the
 buttons on the phone and proceeded to punch in seven  digits. The store owner listened to the following  conversation.

 The boy asked, "Lady, Can you give me the job of  cutting your lawn?"

 The woman replied, "I already have someone to cut my lawn."

 "Lady, I will cut your lawn for half the price of   the   person who cuts your lawn now."

 The woman responded that she was very satisfied with  the person who was presently cutting her lawn.

 The little boy found more perseverance and offered,   "Lady, I'll even sweep your curb and your sidewalk,   so  on Sunday you will have the prettiest lawn in all of
 North Palm Beach, Florida."

 Again the woman answered in the negative. With a   smile  on his face, the little boy replaced the receiver.

 The druggist, who was listening to all this, walked over to the boy and said, "Son... I like your  attitude; I like that positive spirit and would like   to offer you a job."

 The little boy replied, "No thanks: I was just  checking on the job I already have!"

 Moral: BEST IS THE SELF APPRAISAL



Note: This Group is not a Job Searching Group, so please co-operate and dont transfer any kind of job related material across this Group.AnyOne doing so can be banned from the Group
Thanx , Group Co-Ordinators




YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: