Tuesday, July 19, 2005

[itsdifferent] Require help in flash MX application development

Hi Different people,

I am currently working on one flash MX pro application.

I have created some stuff in flash that will play the movies remotely using some progressive download concept.

But now I am required to get the data from my mysql database and display and/or update them thru flash MX.

I have gone through some sites but nowhere I could find the easy or at least working way.

So any tip or suggestion??

u r most welcome to show me the way.

--
Regards.
Yours Intimately,
U Know.
"Life is challenge, Meet it"

Note: This Group is not a Job Searching Group, so please co-operate and dont transfer any kind of job related material across this Group.AnyOne doing so can be banned from the Group
Thanx , Group Co-Ordinators




SPONSORED LINKS
Computer software Programming languages Knowledge sharing
Computer world


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: