Monday, November 21, 2005

Re: [itsdifferent] secret cell phone codes.

3370# is code for change the another sim if you have two sim chip you can change by typeing this code in nokia mobile

muhammad sarfraz <sarfraz_290@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have Nokia 1100 cell phone and have two sims. I used these secret codes just for an experience but after using these my cell phone has stopped to accept my second sim
and gives me message of 'Insert Sim' all the time. Please help me in this regard that what should i do now.
 
Thanks to all genious people of this fourm.


DSJoshi <joshids@gmail.com> wrote:
try out your self.
 
http://www.gsm-technology.com/gsm.php/en,unlock,subpage_id,free_codes.html

-- Joshi darshan.
=======================================================================
Each work has to pass through these stages- RIDICULE, OPPOSITION, and then ACCEPTANCE



Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

Note: This Group is not a Job Searching Group, so please co-operate and dont transfer any kind of job related material across this Group.AnyOne doing so can be banned from the Group
Thanx , Group Co-Ordinators




YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: