Friday, April 21, 2006

[itsdifferent] need help regarding url

Hello guys,
 
I have small issue. I am running php on linux and apache.
 
Now the issue is, when I access the page its working fine like following url
 
 
but how can I access the same index.php from writing the followin url
 
 
I dont want to use .php extension then also want to run the same page,
 
Is anybody know anything regarding this issue, Plz. reply me.
 
Thank you in advance
 
Regards
Chirag
 
 


Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Note: This Group is not a Job Searching Group, so please co-operate and dont transfer any kind of job related material across this Group.AnyOne doing so can be banned from the Group
Thanx , Group Co-Ordinators




YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: