Wednesday, July 19, 2006

[itsdifferent] India bans blogs and websites, democracy lost online, my blog in mumbai mirror

Hi,
Indian government banned many websites to be displayed to Indian users. We are following China here also. I wrote an article on it in my blog and it was selected by Mumbai Mirror newspaper online
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=14&articleid=71920062158506877192006215833921
Here, in the article first blog link is mine:
 

I think we should be vocal about freedom online.
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks,

 

Ravi Kamdar
My Blog | Know Me

Tring Tring | SMS: (+91) 94264 02423
 








 

__._,_.___
Note: This Group is not a Job Searching Group, so please co-operate and dont transfer any kind of job related material across this Group.AnyOne doing so can be banned from the Group
Thanx , Group Co-Ordinators
.

__,_._,___

No comments: