Wednesday, July 19, 2006

[itsdifferent] need help

hi guys,
 
frustated with this Trojan Horse Downloader.Generic.HGT.  It is very nasty trojan. I tried to remove by using different tools but again i am on the same track.
 
Let me explain about this.
 
1> Whenever i get connected to internet, it will download VB exe files and many more on the C drive like keyboard22.exe,newname22.exe,dr.exe etc
2> When i checked my registry i found above exe in RUN keys...
3> When I checked my task manager ... I found project1 a VB application is running and in processes diff..like dr.exe are running
4> it start downloading as my NIC cards shows lots of packets ...although i haven't opened a single webpage.
 
It really sucked me...
 
Then i installed AVG 7.1 antivirus. AVG detected the virus and removed but again after some time same files and same processes. Then i tried manually to remove some files which looks weared got success for liitle time but after 1 hour again the same things. also with this some adware or malware got instlled on my PC which continuously pops up the ads which again sucks me.
 
I removed spywares using Spyware doctor. but again and again same spyware and trojan got installed on my PC.
 
 
Then i searched on the internet about this. I found some tools like
1> Look2Me-Destroyer.exe
2> AlcanShorty
 
I used it. It removed the files. Waw after one reboot every things get cleared ...
 
I was really scared to start my internet connection as i was worried about ...if it comes back.
 
I started the internet connection... everything was working fine. For 20 minutes to 40 i haven't found any files or spywares.
 
But after that again the Trojan Horse Downloader.Generic.HGT comes back with same things and same popups...
 
i tried 4-5 times to clean using above mentioned tools but no success...
 
Plz somebody help me to get out of this ........
 
these are links for more info


Subscribe to jamnagar.tk 
 


Sneak preview the all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.

__._,_.___
Note: This Group is not a Job Searching Group, so please co-operate and dont transfer any kind of job related material across this Group.AnyOne doing so can be banned from the Group
Thanx , Group Co-Ordinators
.

__,_._,___

No comments: