Monday, June 05, 2006

[itsdifferent] Anybody can help me for 70-229 and 70-340. Please its urgent for me

Hi all,
 
Once I made request on this group for 70-320 and I got the magic which left me with 950 scores. Thank you.
 
Now I am going for these two exams. The exam is on 18th June that is 70-229.
 
Please If anybody has questions for this send it to me.
I already have books and reading that, but it dose not help me to get MAX score. So I am looking for the straight material. May be some of you already have and already secured good score. So , If anybudy has to share, please sent it to me
 
You can send me the mail on any of the following ID.
 
 
Thank you
Regards
Chintan parmar
 
 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com __._,_.___

Note: This Group is not a Job Searching Group, so please co-operate and dont transfer any kind of job related material across this Group.AnyOne doing so can be banned from the Group
Thanx , Group Co-Ordinators





SPONSORED LINKS
Computer software spy Automotive computer software Medical computer software
Computer telephony software Computer software online training Computer monitoring software


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

No comments: