Tuesday, June 06, 2006

[itsdifferent] Please, if any one has important material for 70-229 or 70-340, send me

Hi all,
 
Once I made request on this group for 70-320 and I got the magic which left me with 950 scores. Thank you.
 
Now I am going for these two exams. The exam is on 18th June that is 70-229.
 
Please If anybody has questions for this send it to me.
I already have books and reading that, but it dose not help me to get MAX score. So I am looking for the straight material. May be some of you already have and already secured good score. So , If anybudy has to share, please sent it to me
 
You can send me the mail on any of the following ID.
 
 
 
Thank you
Regards
Chintan parmar

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

__._,_.___
Note: This Group is not a Job Searching Group, so please co-operate and dont transfer any kind of job related material across this Group.AnyOne doing so can be banned from the Group
Thanx , Group Co-Ordinators
.

__,_._,___

No comments: